2011年12月16日星期五

MLM Team Building - The Decision!

I have seen people attempt mlm team building and marketing with huge dreams and at the first sign of challenge or failure they drop out. I found that a great income can be made in MLM but getting your share is not going to happen without a decision. You must decide that you are going to do your MLM business no matter what. You have to decide that quiting is not an option and you have to decide to be caochable and find someone that is successful and ask for mentoring. You have to decide to stop doing things your way and actually foolow through with the direction your coach gives you. Everyone wants success but most people are unwilling to do the things top income people do. They often say, "Well if I start making money I'll investin it then" or "I will get the advertising when I get my first check" or "I will go to the training conferences when I make my first big check." All of this "when I get I will…." is failure thinking, it is based on a lack mentality. Can you become a Doctor and then went to Med. school? Whoever became a Lawyer and then attend Law School? You don't say to the stove if you Android Phones give me heat I will give you wood.Until you decide that you will do whatever it takes in your MLM team building labors you are pedaling that bike with your hand on the brakes. If you want more become more, if you want to change your life then change it. Your success or failure is up to you. The thing that 95% of all people refuse to understand is that failure is the normal starting point for everyone. Most people cannot stand looking lousy at something so they avoid it. No one of us could walk at birth but we all have heard of Carl Lewis the athlete. Carl did not just walk out on the track and day one beat everyone. Carl decided what he wanted and what he was not willing to settle for. So if you want to be an achiever then make the decision. The same opportunity exists for you as the top earner in your company and you both have the same products and comp. plan. I decided 10 years ago to hit the top care to join Iphone 4s Dock And Cable me, the view at the top is great and it is not crowded!? I hope to see you there!

没有评论:

发表评论